Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Who I am in the Tarot (1)



For me, the following cards attracted me to them: The Ace, Three, Nine, Page, and Knight of Wands, the Aces of Pentacles and Cups, the Page of Swords, The Fool (0), and The Sun (XIX). The majority of these cards are Wands, which represents to me the physical aspects of life. In addition, I can feel the energy of the Aces.

The Nine of Wands and Three of Wands represent me today. I see them as front and back of each other. Holding my staff, I have a bandage on my head, and am standing waiting and watching. I am not moving, just standing.




The Page of Wands, wearing a helmet, has his head protected. Moreover, he is receiving his new staff from the Ace of Wands. Now the Page is ready to go out, and meet the world. Nattily attired, he is happy to greet everyone he meets.

No comments: