Saturday, June 06, 2009

Spring Cleaning for Body and Spirit

For the spring cleaning of my spirit, I took daily nature walks around my neighborhood. As I walked, I watched the green shoots come up and bud -- first the daffodils, then periwinkle, and finally roses. Enjoying the change in color from grey to green, I delighted in discovering new flowers that were blooming daily. I enjoyed finding plants in odd places where squirrels moved the fall bulbs from the local landscaped areas. Meanwhile, the trees leafed out, with first the maple and then finally the oak. When the barn swallows returned, summer was officially here.

For magical cleansing, I treated myself to attunements of Dragon and Crystal Dragon Reiki. This energy flowed through my body, energizing it. I felt good, as I grounded and reconnected with the world of magic. I also discovered that I had a dragon companion in the mythic realm. A mother dragon enveloped me with her wings, and I felt loved.

-------------------

Copyright: Virginia Carper, 2009
animalteachers at gmail.com

I offer Dragon Reiki and Crystal Dragon Reiki as well.
More about Dragon Reiki and Crystal Dragon Reiki :
from The Reiki Center of Venice
http://www.reikicenterofvenice.com/about_67.html
http://www.reikicenterofvenice.com/about_46.html

No comments: