Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Animal Divination: Signs of Warning


Divination is the magical skill that I am focused on improving. Currently, I am learning how to divine as the ancient Romans did. Lightening strikes and thunderstorms were signs from the various Gods, but usually from Jupiter, the Ruler of the Gods. But, birds such as eagles, hawks, and vultures were also Jupiter’s signs of good will. Meanwhile owls, crows, and ravens were warnings of doom.

In my daily life, I notice the animals, and what they are doing. For example, squirrels issue warnings when something is amiss. For me, chipmunks are a warning sign. When financial affairs need my attention, a chipmunk appears. Vultures are another sign to check my money. Both alert me to be wary of being cheated.

Certain animals have personal meanings for me. A sign from Mars, the God of War, woodpeckers tell me that I will be victorious. Meanwhile, crows mean magic is afoot. Hawks warn me of predators.

--------------
If you want a reading, contact Virginia Carper at animalteachers @ gmail.com.

No comments: