Monday, December 08, 2008

Our Dear Animal Friends




Most of the time, we know what our animal friends need and want. Moreover, we appreciate their special personalities. For example, Henry, my turtle, was a quiet soul, who loved nothing more than to watch the world go by. Meanwhile Tiny, my small dog, loved to chase chipmunks. Even when she was old, her ears would perk up when one came around.

However, sometimes our pet’s behavior baffles us. What is my cat trying to tell me? Why does my dog whine all the time? Was my parrot frightened by something? Why is my ferret moping around? Perhaps, your dear animal is simply misunderstanding the humans around them. Also, negative energy and chaos can cause sensitive pets to become emotionally upset. Sometimes, they simply want you to know that they love you. At other times, they would like you to understand what is bothering them. However, by communicating with them, we can learn how to help our animal companions.

------------------------------
Copyright: Virginia Carper, 2008

Animalteachers @ gmail.com

To help you and your pet, I offer friendly and compassionate readings. In my readings, you will find out what is on your animal’s mind. After the reading, you will foster a deeper bond between you and your special animal.

What happens at a reading? I will ask you a few questions about you and your dear pet. Because animals think in pictures, I will need a picture of yours. Then I will communicate with your pet. I will help them answer your questions and tell you what they want you to know. Afterwards, I will offer helpful feedback and suggestions.

No comments: