Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Me in the Tarot: Zodiac spread (2)

7. SEVENTH HOUSE: RELATIONSHIPS AND PARTNERSHIPS: The Ace of Cups
In light of my injury, I am renewing my relationships. My family and close friends nourish me. During these readings, the Ace of Cups showed up five times -- the most of any card. The Ace reminds me that the Universe is caring for me.

8. EIGHTH HOUSE: TRANSFORMATION AND CHANGE: Seven of Wands
I am fighting something. What it is, I do not know. Sometimes I feel as though I am resisting change. Other times, I am fighting through my injury. In my readings, this card appeared four times, causing me to ponder what it is that I am defending.

9. NINTH HOUSE: SPIRITUALITY AND HIGHER AIMS: The Ace of Swords
This second Ace also indicates that I am at the basics in my life. This card shows that I am attempting to merge logic and intuition into a whole. The two Aces (Cups and Swords) caution me to reconcile the two opposites into a healthy union.

10. TENTH HOUSE: CAREER AND STATUS: Three of Cups
My reputation amongst people is one of friendship. People like to be around me since I am a happy, cheery sort of person. My friends and I enjoy each other’s company, and they are always happy to see me.

11. ELEVENTH HOUSE: GROUPS AND FRIENDS: Ten of Swords
Since my accident, my social life has been non-existent. I cannot go anywhere and stay for very long. The Ten of Swords reflects my profound loss.

12. TWELFTH HOUSE: UNCONSCIOUS AND SECRECTS: The Emperor (IV)
The Emperor (IV) indicates that I have power which I do not wish to recognise. Whilst I am healing, I have latent powers I am not aware of.

CONCLUSION:

In this reading, several cards appear as pairs. The two Knights and Aces are the obvious ones. The Aces represent logic and emotion while the Knights focus on mental issues. Death (XIII) with the Ten of Swords emphasizes endings and transitions. The Magician (I) and the High Priestess (II) are the male and female parts of insight and intuition. The Hermit (IX) and Emperor (IV) are the accepting and turning away of power. The Three of Cups and Seven of Wands show the opposites of human relations – openness and guardedness. Then there is the male triad of the Emperor (IV), the Magician (II), and The Hermit (IX) in this reading. The active male merges with the intuitive and shadow males to create a synergetic whole.
------------------------
After completing various Tarot readings over the past few months, I have noticed that all of the Aces and Knights have appeared. They also have appeared the most times, with the Ace of Cups showing up five times. The Knight of Pentacles and Seven of Wands were tied at four times. These cards indicate to me that I am starting over, and am impatient to be on my way.
-------

No comments: