Sunday, February 28, 2010

Tarot Spread: Body Mind Spirit (2)



In the third reading, I asked what direction my business should take. I was a vendor selling my wares at various festivals. Since I could no longer do this, I asked what to do next. The cards that were dealt were the Nine of Pentacles, Ten of Wands and Knight of Cups. The Nine of Pentacles (body) indicated I could succeed in doing my business from home. Then Ten of Wands (mind) said for me to lay down my burden because my brain needed to heal. Meanwhile the Knight of Cups (spirit) indicated I would go on a quest and eventually find my way.

At this point, I asked what quest. The Eight of Pentacles and The Moon (XVII) were my answer. The Eight of Pentacles, in the Thoth Deck, is the Lord of Prudence. Then, The Moon (XVII) said to pay attention to my dreams.



In the fourth reading, I again asked for more details about my impending quest. The Ten of Wands, Knight of Swords, and Queen of Pentacles appeared. Building on the last reading, the Ten of Pentacles (body) basically said stop what you are doing. It is not your path to take. The Knight of Swords (mind) charged forward exclaiming “Let go! Ride the wind with me!” Then, the Queen of Pentacles (spirit) reassured me all will be well.

No comments: